I am such a slacker this pregnancy!
I recorded everything when I was pregnant with Quinn, and I even made a pregnancy photo book to remember it when she was born! This time, I rarely take "bump pics" and am not planning on making any sort of pregnancy book... poor second kid, haha!
Anyway, since I'm 3/4 of the way there, I thought I'd do a little update.
Anyway, since I'm 3/4 of the way there, I thought I'd do a little update.
![]() |
| 30 weeks |
Total weight gain: 22 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep, exclusively
Sleep: I have good nights and bad nights... I usually wake up at around 5 a.m. and sometimes can't fall back asleep. I just know the lack of sleep these nights is preparing me for having a newborn again!
Best moment this week: Hearing Quinn say her baby "sisser's" name :)
Miss Anything? Booze & non-maternity swim suits
Movement: This one's wild! Even more than Quinn was when she was in my belly. She really doesn't ever stop kicking. I am always feeling her elbows and knees poking every which way, and her head is nice and low, right on my bladder.
Food cravings: S'mores, candy and everything sugary and bad for me
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Another sweet baby girl. Can't wait to meet her!!!!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Starting to feel a lot more tired and back pain is worse this pregnancy... I cleaned this morning and can't bend over/walk at this point in the evening (9 p.m.)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but feeling like I can't keep up with my busy toddler! I'm trying to be patient with her, but it's hard at times!!!
Looking forward to: Meeting this baby, newborn snuggles, seeing our girls together :)

No comments:
Post a Comment