How far along? 37 weeks!
Total weight gain: 33 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, and they are TIGHT! I've mostly been wearing Rick's athletic shorts and t-shirts around the house :)
Sleep: Sleep is not good. I wake up a lot and usually have a hard time falling back asleep.
Best moment this week: Quinn and I were at Costco, and, as I was putting her in the cart, she pointed to the seat next to her (Costco carts have two kid seats) and said "baby sisser sit here" :)
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach!!! Also, doing anything without being out of breath!
Movement: Non-stop. Yesterday, I didn't feel her move for a while and I was actually a little concerned, but then she started moving again and hasn't stopped all day today!
Food cravings: Sugar, sugar, sugar!
Anything making you queasy or sick: When I don't eat something every 2 hours or so, I feel kind of queasy.
Gender: Girl Girl Girl! I can't wait to put cute bows on her little head!
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks... but other than that, this girl seems quite cozy!
Symptoms: I get a surge of energy almost every night, but other than that I'm just exhausted and sore! We are throwing a small birthday party for Quinn this weekend, so I have spent the week doing housework, and I'm soo tired. I'm trying not to think about all the things I still need to get done before Saturday afternoon!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting really tight. I hate to take them off though!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Days of happiness and days of moodiness... I'm ready to meet this baby, that's for sure!
Looking forward to: Holding our baby, I have a feeling I'm going to be an emotional mess (in a good way!!)!

No comments:
Post a Comment