Monday, April 27, 2015

April

Where has the month of April gone?! Hard to believe that it's almost May! Also hard to believe that tomorrow, I will be 21 weeks pregnant! Time is FLYING.

Quinn and I have both had colds twice this month, so that's been super great.. NOT! The first time we both had it bad. I ended up with a sinus infection and thankfully was prescribed antibiotics... We had a week of being healthy and are now both sick again.

Drawing with sidewalk chalk

We've had some weird weather lately... one day it will be 65 degrees, and the next will be 45... the temperature needs to make up its mind already.

On Easter, Quinn had green snot coming out of her nose (yummy, I know), so we didn't take her with us to church, but I still had to dress her up in her Easter dress!


She was soo excited about the bubbles in her Easter basket!

Happy Easter 2015

Two weekends ago, on a really nice night, we had friends over for pizza and then walked downtown to get some ice cream. We stopped at the park and the kids had a blast going down the slide. 

We're finally almost done with renovating our kitchen! We got new cabinet doors the end of last year, and just had new granite countertops installed. Rick's mom put up our new backsplash this past weekend and the kitchen looks AMAZING! Only a few finishing touches left and it will be complete. 

"Helping" Daddy do some plumbing


My baby bump is really growing lately! These are my last two bump pics, it's even bigger now.

Last Monday, we had our anatomy scan, and baby looked nice and healthy! We also found out that our new little one is...
ANOTHER GIRL!! 

We are sooo sooo excited that Quinn will have a little sister, and we can't wait to meet her in September!!  Now the hard part... picking a name!!

That smile!

Just chillin' with her besties last weekend

This guy has will have two little "daddy's girls" real soon!

Cheese face!

Super cheese face! Can't get enough of this sweetie.

Best moment ever: Today, Quinn told me "I wuv ooo, Mommy", completely unprompted. Melt.my.freaking.heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment