Monday, December 22, 2014

What we've been up to in December

I love December every year (except for cold weather!), but it is 10x more fun/special with a kid!

One minute we're happy... 
 
.... and the next we're all done with pictures! Someone does not enjoy sitting still. 

Quinn LOVES dolls right now

She also LOVES to dance! Anytime music comes on, she starts twirling, clapping, and bobbing her head all around. 


Swingin' at the park


She loved the Santa Parade downtown 

Eating lunch at the mall like a big girl

Making her Christmas list

Celebrating her friend Micah's big first birthday!! 

  So, most of the month we haven't really done much besides the things above, but on the 16th, I PASSED MY RHIA EXAM!!! So I now have the credentials of a Registered Health Information Administrator! The test was so nerve-wracking and hard. When the guy handed me my scoresheet and I saw that I had passed, I was so happy that I cried! I have been nervous to take it since I got my bachelor's degree two years ago, and I'm so glad I finally did! I will be looking for a part-time coding job after Christmas, but for now, I am enjoying not having to study anymore! We celebrated my passing score by going out to eat two nights in a row, once with family and once with friends. 


Baby Anna is Quinn's favorite. She carries her around everywhere... 

... and even feeds her lunch!

The festive chalkboard in my kitchen

Making Christmas cookies!

Quinn helped me put on the sprinkles.

We love getting to spend time with cousins this week! Quinn loves her cousins, and they spoil her with lots of love & attention! 

Anna and Quinn were so cute together in their Christmas jammies... 

...until Quinn was over it. 

We celebrated Christmas with Rick's parents and siblings yesterday after church. 

Cutie in (one of) her Christmas dress(es)!



Opening some "Frozen" goodies from Grandma and Papa

Here we are testing out our new "selfie stick"! Hilarious!

Are these two not the cutest!?

All I can say about this one is LOL. 

We went on a walk this morning with all the kids and the dogs. 

Grandma with her grand kids. 

I can't believe Christmas is in 3 days! Merry Christmas every one!





No comments:

Post a Comment