We have been busy, busy the past two weeks!
In fact, most pictures I take these days are blurry cuz Quinn is SO busy!
Pushing the cart at Target... I shouldn't have let her do this. Now, she wants to push the cart at all times instead of sit in it...
Crazy bathtime girl. She loves to splash and squeal during bathtime!
Two weekends ago, we went to the Michigan vs. Penn State football game at the Big House!
Chels and I tailgating.
Rick and I at the game.
A random picture of Quinn and I checking out the Rockford Dam. Aren't the leaves in the background awesome?!
Last week, we drove to Pittsburgh to spend the weekend with Lauren, Jeff & the kids. We had so much fun! It seemed like Quinn really enjoyed being around the other kids! I had anxiety about the car ride there and how Quinn would do, since she really doesn't love to be in her car seat. She actually did amazing though, both on the way there and the way back.
Daddy rigged up our tablet so she could watch "Frozen" a billion times.
We made a pit-stop at Cabela's to stretch our legs, eat and check out the fishies.
Cute cousins going for a ride in their matching cars!
We did a few fun things while we were in Pittsburgh. On Friday, we went to the Pittsburgh Children's Museum. The kids had a blast!
Sweet kiddos.
Cool multi-colored room
Our nephew Ben loved playing in this orange car
Like father, like daughter.
Playing with Aunt Lauren
There was an awesome room at the children's museum that was full of a bunch of different water activities. We didn't know to bring bathing suits, so we stripped the kids down to their onesies instead, so they could get a little bit wet.
Ben got more than a little bit wet.
How adorable are these two playing with each other?
I have a feeling Quinn and Anna will be good friends in the future.
Cuddles with Uncle Ricky
Our brother-in-law Jeff took Rick and I out on the town Friday night. It was fun, but I was ready to go to bed before we even left. I am seriously so lame!
Quinn was OBSESSED with putting the doll in, and taking her out of the high chair. So precious!
All smiles on the way home!
During our trip, Quinn was starting to walk more and more, and now (just as I predicted in my last blog post) she is full-on walking everywhere. She falls a lot, but gets right back up and keeps walking! So exciting!
Soo many leaves in our front yard yesterday! Our tree just dumped them all at once!
Once Daddy got home, he blew all the leaves into a big pile so Quinn could jump in them!
I look crazy here, but I love that she's laughing at me!
Love.





































No comments:
Post a Comment