Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Fun

It's officially the first day of Fall, even though its felt like Fall for a few weeks here in Michigan! I actually like Fall a lot. I used to LOVE summer, and even though I hate that it's already over, I am really glad that the temperature has dropped (What is happening to me?!), and I'm not still constantly sweating while carrying around a 20 lb. baby. Seriously though... having a child makes you super sweaty. So this year, I am welcoming Fall with open arms. I am obsessed with pumpkin anything, so, let's be honest, I'm mostly just excited about Fall food.

Last Friday, Quinn and I went with our friends to Klackle Orchard. We had a great time eating doughnuts, playing, and picking apples. This place is basically a kid's dreamland. They have the most random/awesome activities for kids including a petting zoo, play sets, a carousel, hay rides, an enormous sandbox, a western town, and more. I wish Quinn would hurry up and walk  (even though I sorta want her to take her time...) so she could go back and explore without having to be in the stroller half the time!



 The cows were so stinkin' cute. We fed them hay and touched their noses. I never knew they had such long tongues!




 Jail time for these crazy kiddos! 

In a Stagecoach

Riding the horsey swing... this was highly uncomfortable!

On the hayride out to pick apples!

We found this adorable ladder and had to stop for a photo-op


Quinn loved eating her own apple


These three are the cutest 




We had such a great time and will be going back soon! 

Happy Fall, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment