Is it really almost August?! Seriously, July has FLOWN by. Sometimes, the days at home seem to drag, but looking back, they went by TOO fast. Time is a crazy thing to me. I think back and it doesn't seem real that I was 9 months pregnant at this time last year. I can hardly remember what life was like without Quinn and she has only been on this earth for a short time. Time is insane. We are going to have a ONE YEAR OLD in a month. A toddler. She was just an eight pound newborn sleeping in my arms, and now she's going to be a TODDLER. I love love love watching her grow, but it would be nice to have a rewind button too.
Here's a lil' look back at what we've been doing this month:
Lots of eating... girl loves her food. Yesterday, she ate an entire grilled cheese sandwich... I'm talking two entire pieces of bread and all.
Talking on the phone... not sure how she knows that the phone goes up to her ear (guess I should stop talking on mine in front of her!), or how she even knows that the purple thing is a phone.
Walking with the aid of her fun barnyard walker that won't shut up. She loves it, mommy is going to go crazy.
Looking out the window... new favorite thing is to stand up on the couch and look out the window. Of course, Chevy has to be up there too.
Shopping with Daddy
Hand Foot and Mouth Disease... yep, we went through that this month. Not fun.
Relaxing
Reading with Grandma and Grandpa
Waving to Chevy when he's outside
Smiling all the time
Pulling up on things
Going for many, many walks
Swimming
Car rides in her new big girl seat
Drinking her "milk" (actually formula) out of a straw cup instead of a bottle... big girl!
Sending out important texts
In two days we'll be saying goodbye to July, and hello to August. Why is it that the summer months seem to go WAY faster than winter months?










.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment