Monday, July 7, 2014

10 Months Old!!

Our sweet girlie is now 10 months old! 

Weight: At her 9-month checkup on June 11, Quinn weighed 18 lbs. 14 oz. and was 28 in. long (50th percentile for both). I'm sure she weighs a little more now though, she has been eating so much food this past month! She is fitting into sizes 6-12 mo, 9 mo and 12 mo.


Sleep: Quinn is still an AWESOME sleeper. She has been sleeping in a lot later lately, some mornings until 9 a.m. Actually, this morning, she slept til 9:45! I even went in to check on her around 9, and she was sound asleep. I hate waking her when she looks so peaceful, plus she is getting over a little cold, so I just let her sleep. 


Food: I have started giving Quinn only 3 4-6 oz. bottles of formula per day now. We were wasting SO MUCH the during past two months or so (she is way more interested in actual food nowadays), and it is too expensive to be wasting. She is loving real food so much now. She will literally eat anything I put in front of her. We think she is going through a growth spurt, because she is a bottomless pit. She had her first lasagna tonight, and, not only was she covered in it, but she demolished an entire slice by herself! 


Likes: Quinn still loves to army crawl all over the place. She is quick, too! She really loves to stand (with us holding her up) lately. She just started pulling herself up on a few of her toys, us when we're sitting on the floor, and the dog. Quinn likes to swim at the cottage and in her grandparents' pool. She likes going on the boat, but she'd rather go fast than slow. She loves watching other kids and babies. Her cousins are in town right now, and a few times, she has just sat intently and watched them run around. 


Dislikes: Quinn doesn't dislike much, but she really dislikes when you take a cellphone away from her. It doesn't matter if you take a toy away from her, she doesn't care. Yet, if she finds one of our cellphones, she throws herself onto the ground and screams when we take it away. I really can't think of anything else that she dislikes… of course she is crabby when she's tired or hungry, but she is seriously such a happy girl these days. 

Health: Quinn had another little cold this month. I thought it was just a stuffy nose due to teething (her top front teeth are coming in!), until I caught it too! So we've both been a little under the weather the past couple of days.

Social: Quinn is just the sweetest baby. She is so smiley, talkative, and laughs all the time. She recognizes all her family members and smiles when she sees them in person or in pictures. She will even smile and "chat" with strangers in the grocery store. 

Rick and I have been so blessed with our little girl. We talk daily about how we can't get enough of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment