Friday, May 2, 2014

"I Think I'll Go For A Walk Outside Now"… Oh wait, I live in the tundra.

It's no secret that Michigan was pummeled with snow this past winter. You would think that once the Spring hit, we could get a break, but it seems that is not the case. I am less than thrilled that it is May 2nd and only 45 degrees outside. We got a little glimpse of spring a few weeks ago when it was in the 50s and 60s for a few days, but basically, we've been cooped up inside for 6 months. It gets real boring up in here, and going to Target gets old… well, not really, I could probably live there, but taking the baby (and all the necessary essentials that go along with her) does.

We just want to go outside and go for walks and go to the cottage!! We even bought Quinn her first swing and can't wait to put it up, but it's been raining ALL week long, so we haven't had the chance! I just can't wait for days when we don't have to wear coats, hats, socks & shoes. Anyway, I just looked at the forecast for the weekend and for next week and it looks like it's going to get better… fingers crossed!

Quinn can't wait to ride in her new wagon that Grandma and Grandpa got her for Easter! (She may be a little small for it at this point, but she loved it!)


That look tells me that she's sick of wearing that coat and hat. 

This picture's just cute...



1 comment:

  1. She's so cute--I love the one on the bench :) We're hoping this weather gets warmer too...sheesh!

    ReplyDelete