The weather here has been AWFUL for the past two months. This month, Quinn and I have basically been cooped up in the house looking for any excuse to leave! I am for sure thankful that I don't HAVE to drive in this mess though. So we haven't done anything real exciting this month, and I can't believe next weekend is already March! My husband is taking me on a little getaway next weekend for my birthday while Quinn stays with my parents. I am SOO excited.
I really have nothing else to say, so here's a hundred pictures of Quinn... just because she's cute!
First ponytail, ha!
We went to the cottage overnight at the beginning of the month. It was Quinn's first time there, and she loved it!
We even went for a walk, because the sun was actually shining! It was cold, but we had a good time.
She LOVES to eat!
Happy Girl!
She really does love her doggy. She smiles whenever he walks into the room.
Fishin'
I hope everyone is having a great month! Next month is the start of Spring... I just hope it starts feeling like Spring!





No comments:
Post a Comment