I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!! Our lil' pumpkin turned two months old yesterday!
I am obsessed with this "Boo!" dress. I waited for it to go on sale for two months and finally nabbed it last week for real cheap! She wore it on Tuesday and yesterday. I washed it though- my baby is no scrub! Ha!
I am crazy about her different facial expressions. They're hilarious!
Boo!!
Quinn was a pumpkin for her first Halloween! The cutest pumpkin EVER! No, we did not take her trick-or-treating, she's still a little young for that. I can't wait to take her next year though! I'm already thinking of themed costumes for the three of us (much to Rick's dismay)!
Deer in headlights!
Quinn was a pumpkin for her first Halloween! The cutest pumpkin EVER! No, we did not take her trick-or-treating, she's still a little young for that. I can't wait to take her next year though! I'm already thinking of themed costumes for the three of us (much to Rick's dismay)!
Deer in headlights!
She had her two month well baby appointment today and had to get her first shots. Luckily, Rick was able to get out of work early to come with us, because I couldn't watch. My poor baby. I think it was worse for me than for her though... she cried for like two seconds until Rick picked her up to cuddle her. Then, she fell asleep.
At two months, our cutesie bear is in the 50th percentile at 10 lbs. 15 oz and 22 1/4 in. long. A few weeks ago, we weighed her at home and it said she was 11 lb. 4 oz, so we thought she would be like 12 lbs. by now... but nope! Our scale must be off. Today, her head measured in the 75th percentile, so apparently, she has inherited my huge head. She is wearing size one diapers and has grown out of her newborn sized clothes. She is now wearing 0-3 month sized pants and shirts/onesies! She drinks 4-5 oz. of formula every 3 hours, and it seems like she is always hungry for more! For the most part, she sleeps through the night and takes small cat naps throughout the day. I'm still trying to get her to take two solid naps in her cribs each day, but she mostly only sleeps for about a half hour at a time. Today, she took one nap in her crib for almost two hours, and I thought there might be something wrong! She was completely fine though :)
Quinn still loves to play on the jungle playmat, and reaches up to hit the hanging animals. She also loves looking and talking to herself in the mirror. It's adorable. She smiles all the time now, especially at Rick. She's a daddy's girl already, uh oh! She follows Chevy with her eyes and smiles at him when he comes by her. Today, she reached toward him and he licked her hand... even though she probably didn't know she was "petting" him, it melted my heart! She absolutely HATES tummy time and screams her head off when we but her on her belly. Apparently we are supposed to be having 20-30 min of tummy time a day (according to her pediatrician)... right now, we probably have about 5 min per day... wow, mom fail. We will be working on that!
We are soo in love with this lil' pumpkin!!!!!!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment