Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Festivities!

I love fall. It is my second favorite season, behind summer. This year, since I was preggo all summer, I wasn't really able to enjoy it 100%, but I sure am enjoying fall! 

A few weeks ago, we celebrated the impending arrival of Chelsi and Jaime's baby! Since we don't know what they're having, we threw a baby shower with a fall theme. It turned out pretty cute!!!

 Party Goers

 I brought Quinn and she was a perfect lil guest

 Chelsi, Baby G., and the soon-to-be-aunties

I love these girls!!

It was such a fun shower. Chelsi's lil pumpkin is already loved soo much! I can't wait to meet him or her!!!! 

My lil cutesie bear is getting smilier and smilier! I can't stop kissing those chubby cheeks!

New hat and mittens!

Rick and I had the brilliant idea to turn Chevy into a lion for Halloween. Turns out, his hair wasn't quite long enough for him to look like a legit lion. He just looked pretty dumb. Tonight we took him to be shaved the rest of the way. He looks much better, but I am shocked at how skinny he is without his hair! Anyways, he needed a good short haircut since he was pretty matted underneath. Now I have to find him a coat so he doesn't freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment