On a positive note, I was also watching snippets of the Today Show and they were finalizing adoptions and it was so amazing! I was balling like a sap! I think adopting a child some day would be absolutely amazing and life-changing.
Speaking of children, mine are pretty stinkin' cute. Yes, I still consider Chevy to be my child... the neglected child, lol! Don't feel to bad for him though, he still gets attention, and he actually likes his little sister.
Chevy's haircut is starting to grow out, and he looks a lot cuter than he did a week ago. If you took away the ears and he grew antlers, he would look like a reindeer.
Quinn is still going through a semi-crabby stage of life, but when she is in a good mood, she is such a sweetie bear! I can't get enough of this girl!
I am dying to decorate for Christmas! I don't have many fall decorations, but I have a TON of Christmas decorations and I love putting them up each year. The problem is, we get a real tree every year and if we got one now, it would probably die before Christmas day. I'm especially excited to put up my decorations because it will be Quinn's first Christmas! She will never remember it, but I still want to make it memorable for Rick and I! I can't wait to dress her up in cute lil' Christmas outfits!



Oh my goodness Amanda- she is seriously the cutest!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Erica!
Delete