This week, I'm 27 weeks pregnant. Less than 3 months until my due date! I seriously cannot wait to meet my little baby girl! Did I mention she has a name? She does... but... it's a secret! For blogging's sake, she will be called Cupcake.
At 27 Weeks:
- She is moving almost non-stop, mostly with the hiccups and mostly on my right side
- I get asked 45 times a day if I'm feeling well (gets a lil' annoying I must confess, but I know I've asked my pregnant friends that a million times too, oops!), which I mostly am, despite feeling very achy within the past week.
- My belly button has almost reached it's breaking point... I almost have an outie (which disturbs me a little... I'm not a fan of belly buttons in general... weird, I know)
- I am eating every carb in sight. At my doctor's appointment last week, she told me I've only gained 10 lbs. so far, but I had gained six since my appointment in April. Yikes!
- My skin is 100x more oily and zit covered than it was before getting pregnant... and I thought it was bad then...
- I can't really get comfortable at night anymore, even with the Snoogle pillow
- I am starting to feel HUGE, especially when I see pictures of myself! Everyone tells you how great you look, but I don't feel it one bit!
I know, I sound a little negative... but I am truly thankful that my pregnancy thus far has been uneventful and pretty easy!
I forgot to post this a few weeks ago- 24 Weeks
27 Weeks
Keep cooking for at least 10 more weeks, Cupcake!




sooo cute!!!
ReplyDelete