Tuesday, June 18, 2013

30 Weeks. Wow.

Today, I am 30 WEEKS PREGNANT. Holy cow, I can't believe we will be meeting our little girl in 10 weeks!!! It's incredibly exciting and incredibly scary at the same time!! We have so much to get ready and so little time it seems! I think I'll feel a little more prepared after my baby showers (the first one is next weekend already, yay!). Then, I'll actually own a few baby things, besides just cute little outfits! 



Yep, I can no longer see my own feet when I look down... 

This past weekend, I went to Chicago w/ some girlfriends to celebrate Nellie's Bachelorette Party! We had such a fun time!

We stayed at a hotel just outside of the city. Chelsi and I quickly set up the snacks and gifts!


On Saturday, after having to jump start my car in the pouring down rain, we drove into the city for some shopping (and eating, of course!)! 

 At the Signature Lounge on the 95th floor of the John Hancock Tower. For those who know me, this was a BIG deal for me. I am super afraid of heights. This was frightening, but really cool at the same time!



That night, we went out to a fun piano bar called Howl At the Moon. They played some great music and we had a lot of fun singing and dancing. In fact, my kiddo was dancing in my belly all night. She already loves music! 

Nellie w/ her favorite pregnant people!



Fun group!





No comments:

Post a Comment