Monday, April 8, 2013

Oh, the suspense!!

Today, I am officially half way through my pregnancy! Whoo hoo!! 20 weeks seems to have flown by, but the end of August seems like it's FOREVER away. I've been feeling pretty good lately, although I find that I am really tired, no matter how much sleep I get, and my back/legs hurt at the end of the day.

Thursday is our 20 week ultrasound, and also the day we (hopefully!!) find out if our little one is a boy or a girl! I have been waiting for this day for months, and the suspense is KILLING ME! So, all I'm saying is that baby better cooperate! Up until now, we've only purchased two things for our little babe- a crib and a dresser, so I am super excited to pick up a cute little outfit or two!! We're also going to register for baby stuff on Saturday, which is another thing I've been anxious to do! Besides knowing if it's a boy or girl, we also just want to know that there is a healthy baby in there. That's most important!!

Please tell me that you are all rooting for U of M tonight! HAIL! MICHIGAN WOLVERINES ALL THE WAY! LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment