Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Excited.

Today, I am 21 weeks preggo and for the first time, I'm feeling quite large, even though I have a LONG way to go! Last Thursday was our 20 week ultrasound, a day I had been waiting forever for!! I was DYING to find out our baby's gender! 

Here SHE is. Yes, that's right, a GIRL! I am ecstatic.
  

She was already showing off her sassy attitude during the ultrasound too. She had her hands covering her face half the time, and when the sonographer went to find out the gender, she had her legs crossed! I actually had to lay on my side for about 10 minutes before she would uncross them and we could FINALLY tell she was a girl! I would have been so upset if she wouldn't have cooperated!

Before we even left for our appointment, Rick gave me two new charms for my Pandora bracelet. One was a bear with a blue bow and one was a bear with a pink bow... Needless to say, I kept the pink one! Such a sweet gift!

This past weekend, Rick, his dad and my dad all helped with setting up our baby's room. They installed new windows, put up new trim around the new windows, painted, and even put the crib and dresser together! It is a bit surreal to be in my bedroom looking across the hallway into a baby's room!

Putting the crib together. My dog just melts my heart.

 Did I mention that it is amazing to see Ricky so excited about having a girl? At first, I think he was a little bummed because he wanted a boy, but now I think he is totally excited and already wrapped around her teeny tiny little finger! It's super cute. 

This is my belly today at 21 weeks.



Glad I can still call him my baby boy!


3 comments:

  1. I've got one of each so I consider myself very lucky, you will love having a little girl...there is nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your little girl! I'm sure the next few weeks will go by before you know it and you'll officially be bringing home your new daughter.

    And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for little princesses! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete