Sunday, October 14, 2012

Just Some Things

Just a few things that have been going on around here... 

*Pictures are all from Instagram, I hardly ever use my nice camera anymore, although I should!*

We bought a new car! A Honda CRV for Rick and he loves it!

The cuteness level around here is as high as ever!

 At Ricky's friends' wedding! 

Our place setting. Rick used to work at the middle school pool, where he taught swimming lessons (with Adam, who's wedding it was) and all the little kids called him "Captain Rick". 

 Have I ever talked about how freaking cute my pup is?!

Remember the "bar room" I talked about a LONG time ago in this post? Well, we finally got our butts in gear and FINISHED it! I love how open it made our little basement! We just had our first "party" for the Michigan game yesterday, and it was so nice to hang out in there!

The wall before

Our handy friend Nate helped cut a window in it!

Lookin' good!

Finished!! New bar stools and granite countertop!

New pub table and chairs! 

New mini bar and flat screen mounted in the corner! 

So thankful for the help of my SUPER handy husband, friends, and family members! Our house would  never look this good without them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment