We had an amazing time on our family vacation to Orlando this month!
Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney
The "hot air balloon" at Downtown Disney
Rick and I went to Universal Studios two days of our trip
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!! One word- Amazing.
I look disgusting in all of these pictures, but being there was SOO cool! I even got Ricky to admit that he wants to watch the Harry Potter movies now.
Drinkin' my Butterbeer outside of Honeydukes
Both of us loved Butterbeer and got 3 of them each (throughout two separate days though!). Don't judge me!
We also went to MAGIC KINGDOM! It was so fun to reminisce with Rick about our honeymoon there two years ago, and so fun to watch our niece and nephew experience Disney for the first time. The whole family had a blast!
Parade!
Will is one brave three year old. He went on Splash Mountain and in the Haunted Mansion and liked both of them. After each ride he kept asking "Can we go again?" His favorite was the Buzz Lightyear ride though, he rode it three or four times.
The castle was all lit up with Christmas lights, just like it was during our honeymoon. The fireworks were incredible again as well!
Since the weather was kind of chilly and most pools at our resort were not heated, we obviously spent most of our time at theme parks... Here we are at Sea World on our last day in Florida!
The whole fam-dam-ily
My favorite part of the entire trip... feeding the dolphins! I've always wanted to do that. Next, I'll have to swim with them.
Will and Uncle Ricky feeding dolphins
Like I said before, we had such a good vacation! Lot's of wonderful "MEMORIES" were made during our time in Orlando. I'm so glad we got to go, and cannot wait until we can take our own kids to Disney World some day!







No comments:
Post a Comment