On Friday night, we went with a group of friends to the drive-in movie theater. We saw "Snow White and the Huntsman", which was actually pretty good, and "Battleship", which I fell asleep during. I guess I'm just not able to stay up late... after the movies, we didn't get home until 4 a.m.!
The drive-in is located in a pretty sketchy area... We were picking up Breana at the Meijer there and saw this makeshift ice cream van heading to the pharmacy window... yes, this is how the driver parked... how odd.
When we finally woke up on Saturday morning, we headed up to the cottage. The weather was absolutely AMAZING the entire weekend! On Sunday, Jaime, Chelsi, and Nate came up and chilled with us. We did a little wake boarding, and jet skiing, but mostly hung out on the pontoon boat the entire day. It was nice and relaxing!
I dressed my dog in my swimsuit cover-up... the pictures are too funny not to post!
When we came home, Lily and Chevy had a little play date. They aren't exactly best friends, but at least they tolerate each other... haha!
The majority of the time Chevy just follows Lily around and tries to play. She just runs away from him and howls. It's cute!
This weekend, I'm going to Beaver Island for a girls weekend away! Soo excited!!


WOOT WOOT LEGACY!!!
ReplyDelete