Two weekends ago, I went up to Beaver Island for a girls' weekend. It was amazing just to relax, play games, eat, and talk with Audrey, Chelsi, and Nellie. We had a really good time!
I woke up bright and early to catch the ferry to Beaver Island where my friends were waiting for me. The morning in Charlevoix was absolutely gorgeous.
Leaving the channel and heading into Lake Michigan.
"The Beav"
Beaver has the best sunsets I have ever seen.
I seriously love these girls.
For weeks, Ricky has been talking about having a "legacy" trip with his guy friends (a trip they'll take every year). While on the island, we joked that this was our "girls' legacy weekend". Hopefully it really will happen every year!
Unbelievable
We loved these colored chairs
We flew in a teeny tiny plane instead of riding the boat back to Charlevoix. Needless to say, I was FREAKED out. It was a beautiful/scenic ride, but it was frightening (if you don't know, I'm afraid of flying and heights). This picture was taken when I was safely back on land...
So anyway, I had an amazing time!
In other news, I got a "promotion" at work and will now be taking on a different position 16 hours a week and working in my "old" position 24 hours. I'm really excited for this new challenge!! I also finally got my diploma in the mail today!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment