Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Short Update

Like I said in my last post... working full-time leaves no time for blogging! I'm realizing that I have to prioritize my time much much more than I was when I wasn't working, and I'm sorry to say that blogging is not my #1 priority! Still, I apologize for the lack of posts :)

So what has been going on? Well, mostly we have been visiting with family. Two weekends ago (Memorial Day weekend), Lauren, Jeff and kiddos came up from Cleveland. We hung around the cottage and went swimming, jet skiing, wake boarding, etc. It was a GREAT weekend!!

Untitled
Will loved being a Policeman. He put me in jail once, but I was let out for good behavior.
Photobucket
Lounging
                                   Untitled
                                               Smiley girl
                                Photobucket
                                Fishing with Papa

Photobucket
Driving the boat with Uncle Ricky
This past weekend, Ricky went golfing with his dad and a bunch of other guys up by Charlevoix. I went up to Traverse City after work on Friday to hang out with my Aunt Kathy. We went out to dinner at a great mexican restaurant called Union Cantina, yumm!

So, my parents did not come to Traverse City, but they heard about a 7 year-old Beagle named Lily who's owner had just passed away unexpectedly. Lily was being fostered by a couple who lived semi-close to where my Aunt Kathy lives, so my parents told me to go look at her to see if she would be a good fit for them (I thought my mom was high or something when she told me this... she had been insisting for almost 2 years that they would not get another dog). My Aunt Nancy and I went to meet her and, me being the dog-lover I am, cannot say "NO" to any sweet little Beagle... and I ended up bringing her home for them! So far, she is a great addition to the family!

Within 30 minutes, she was already best friends with my dad.
Besides acquiring a their new dog, it rained all weekend in Traverse City, so my Aunt Kathy and I just shopped the rest of the time, lol!

Oh, and congrats to my cousins Tanner and Spencer for graduating from High School on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment