Working full-time really pushes everything else onto the back burner though. I feel like I haven't been able to get anything done around here! Luckily, Rick has been good at doing some chores to help me out. If I am not working, I'm doing something else... it's been crazy. My poor doggy is probably feeling neglected by his parents... Thank goodness for grandparents, tehehe!
Speaking of which, my dad was able to find a new job! I am soo happy about that!
Yesterday, I got to relax and indulge a little with Aud and Chels. We went and got pedicures and manicures. All three of us got the shellac on our fingernails, and I love it! I had never gotten it before, but I might be addicted.... uh oh... we'll have to see how long it lasts.
![]() |
| My toes and Chelsi's toes :)
Hope you all have fun plans for the holiday weekend! I'm excited to go to the cottage Sunday and Monday and to see/play with my niece and nephew!!
|

Wait until those babies come along if you think you have no time now! I swear sometimes if Jon takes them away for the evening I look around like..."I've worked all day, I've thrown in laundry and done the dishes...but now what?" BORED TO DEATH.
ReplyDeleteIt makes you look back on the "before kids" days and think you had it made. :)
Happy Memorial Day!
HAHA!!! I told you that you could still see my shoe lines!!! They look ridiculous!!! lol
Delete