On Thursday, we drove down to the Chicago area for our friend's wedding that Ricky was a groomsman in. The rehearsal and wedding were really fun and we ate the most amazing food ever... I think I am still full! On Saturday morning, we drove to the train station and took the Southshore Line train into downtown Chicago. That way, we didn't have to battle the traffic or pay $50 a night for parking at our hotel. We did a lil'shopping, ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and walked to Navy Pier where we took a nighttime firework/architecture tour on a Chicago Riverboat. That was soo cool! I recommend doing it if you're planning on being in Chicago! We stayed the night at The Wit, which was a nice, contemporary hotel within walking distance of everything! We'll definitely stay there again! This morning we did some more shopping and went to Millenium Park before heading back to the train station!
The "Bean"
Our attempts at a good picture...
It was a super fun weekend and neither of us are excited to go back to work tomorrow, that's for sure! Hope you had a great 4th!!





No comments:
Post a Comment