Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Slight Obsession with my Dog... In Instagram Pics (and an obnoxious video )

It used to be that when people posted excessive pictures or told long stories about their dogs, I was like, "Really? Who cares??" But you know what? I now realize that I am THAT blogger... the overly obsessed dog-mom, and I am okay with it. By the end of this post you are going to be telling yourself "this girl is SO OBSESSED with her dog, it's almost troubling...". Haha, yep, you'd better believe it!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
First day I got my phone
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Cuddlers
0f8f31f2, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
WHHHAAATTTT? Did you say "WALK"?!!
eaadf0a5, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Doodle Playdate
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
He just cracks me up. Apparently the pillows were in his way when he was trying to look out the window.
I'm actually a little embarrassed to post this video... I sound like an idiot. Oh well, Chevy is my baby, mm kk??

 

He absolutely HATES getting a bath, so anytime we say the word "bath" or tell him to "get in the bathtub" he lays right down. Yet, if we tell him "lay down" he usually doesn't do anything... lol.

So... I've come to the conclusion that, while some people are crazy cat ladies, I am a crazy DOG lady!!

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute! The other day my friend asked me why I post so many pics of my dogs on Instagram. I didn't even realize I was doing it! Crazy dog lady power!

    ReplyDelete