Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Excitement!

I might be overly excited about this, but... I FINALLY got an iPhone!!! My old phone was a P.O.S. and I  hated it from the day I got it! I already LOVE my iPhone though... never thought anyone could need all of this technology in one little device, but I know now that I DOOO!! I can officially say that I am an Apple junkie, mmm hmmm!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
If you're wondering, I got the iPhone 4 as opposed to the 4S, because it was $100 cheaper and I knew I wouldn't need/use any of the extras that come with the 4S. Also, Rick told me the only way I could get the iPhone was if I got the 4, ha!

I also got some wonderful news yesterday... the job I interviewed for last Monday.... yeah, I GOT IT! I'm really happy about it too. It's an Administrative Secretary/Document Imaging Specialist position at Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services. It's about a 30 minute drive from my house, but it'll probably be more like 50 minutes with traffic, since I have to go all the way across town. That's the only downside! I have orientation next Monday and officially start the job next Wednesday! I'm excited to start "contributing" and to pay off my student loans! Hopefully, it will only take me like a year and a half to do so!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
My husband took me out for a celebratory dinner to P.F. Changs- my favorite! We got the 4 course meal for two, and if you're not INCREDIBLY hungry, it's WAYYY to much food! I am still full from it.


Hope you're all having a good week!




5 comments:

  1. I just got an iPhone 4 too and also went with the 4 for the same reasons. Props on your new job, I would have totally celebrated at PF Changs too. MY FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, jennifer! PF Changs is awesome every time!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE my iphone. Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know, aren't they awesome?!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the iPhone family lol!
    Seriously don't know what I would do without mine!

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, girl :)
    Happy Tuesday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete