This past Sunday was Mother's Day! We spent almost the entire weekend at the cottage and it was absolutely WONDERFUL! Ricky and I spent some great time together and some time with his parents and Ally as well! Sadly, I have NO pictures!! Errg! We had a fun time though and did a lot!! Saturday and Sunday mornings we rode our bikes around the lake. We also went jet skiing on our new Sea Doo! It was a wee bit chilly, but that did not stop us! Chevy lives for weekends at the cottage. He swam like a fish and went for many walks through the woods.
On Sunday afternoon, we went over to my parents' house and ate the traditional Mother's Day meal of KFC. I'm pretty sure I ate my body weight in food. I may still be full. Did you know that now you get FREE CAKE (chocolate chip, no less) when you order a specific amount of food?! Oh man, it was awesome.
I got my mom a bunch of Bath and Body Works stuff for Mother's Day, including this candle that smells like HEAVEN. Naturally, I bought one for myself too. I want to eat it, that is how good it smells.
I think I've mentioned on here before that I have a nail polish obsession. I seriously paint my nails every day or every other day. I have disgusting fingernails and HATE looking at them unless they are covered with polish. Well, today I counted my nail polishes just to see how many I had (I was bored). I have 76, YES, 76 nail polishes. A little excessive. I must say that I use ALL of them though!! While sorting through them, I re-discovered a really nice/summery color by OPI called "My Chihuahua Bites". It's a corally-red and I LOVE it!


Yesterday, I had orientation for my new job!! After hearing about the organization, I am excited to start!! Speaking of starting...
Tomorrow is my first day! Wish me luck!!



No comments:
Post a Comment