I don't really have anything exciting to talk about today... just some random chit chat.
My New Year's resolution (is the same as everyone else's) is to eat healthier and work out consistently. As most of you know, I pretty much only eat carbs and am like allergic to exercise (not really, but I HATE it), and I never ever do it. Well I know hasn't even been one week since the New Year, but I've eaten a lot less junk food and I've worked out 5 days this week (soon to be 6!). It actually wasn't so bad! Except running... I can't stand running. Last night, Rick and I tried to run up to my parents house (all up hill...errg) and I mostly fast-walked. Plus, my tennis shoes are pretty old and make my feet hurt. I think I'll stick with the elliptical for now. Rick and I really want to join a gym, but there's really no gym close to our house that is reasonably priced. The one that is by our house is MVP and their prices are freaking outrageous.
My internship starts on Monday, and I'm really nervous! I'm not sure why I'm nervous... I guess it's just like when you start a new job. It's the new-job-jitters, except I'm not getting paid. I'm ready to start getting experience though and actually DOING what I've been studying for 3 years. Oh, and I can't wait to graduate in August!
I hope you're all having a fabulous 2012 so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment