Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Nice Lil' Saturday

Today, I went to my first cooking class! Jeff and Lauren bought me a gift card to a Red's on the River (real nice restaurant!) chocolate cooking class for Christmas. YUM! They also got the gift cards for Sharon, Ally, Grandma Kieda, and Jeff's mom, Sheila, so they were all there as well. It was fun to learn all the different techniques for making chocolate yummies like ganache, truffles, and brownies.
Eating a delicious truffle!

After the cooking class, Rick and I took the puppies for a walk in the woods. They loved it, as usual. It's just so fun watching them run and explore.

I think it's hilarious how excited Chevy gets just from running in the woods. He is one happy dog.

1 comment:

  1. Come and get Sparky next time...he loves to run in the woods, too!

    Aunt Shreb

    ReplyDelete