Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Happy Place

Since starting this internship, I've been finding myself browsing through "my happy place" a.k.a. Pinterest, far more often than usual. I need to make a list of all the projects that I want to do... it just seems never ending at this point!! Here are some of my favs for this week...



Already spray painted my letters for this project. Now, I just need the shelf. Finding the PERFECT (cheap) shelf is hard, people!



Hopefully, I'm going to make my old IKEA dresser, that's in our guest room, into something like this soon!



This outfit is SERIOUSLY cute!!



Although I'm not fond of winter, I do love Michigan every other season! I also love how the little heart is right on Grand Rapids... my home :)

So there's my happy for today. Hope ya'll are having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is such a happy place. I love those XOXO letters. Need to make those ASAP for Valentines Day. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pinterest! Those letters would be super cute for V-Day!

      Delete