Our Christmas was absolutely wonderful- like best Christmas EVER! We are so grateful for all the awesome gifts we received from our families and friends. I got everything I asked for on my Christmas list, plus more, which I did not deserve!
On Christmas Eve, we went to my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim's house in Traverse City. We ate WAY to much AMAZING food, made ornaments, and had a fun gift exchange.
My cousin Tanner was "helping" Ricky cut the Scotcharoo's (if you don't know what they are, you are missing out!)
Mom and Aunt Kathy, our wonderful hostess
Aunt Nancy planking...
Rick, Mom, and Dad
The cousins making ornaments together... which would have been a nice time, except for it mostly consisted of a lot of profanity... We all kept burning each other with the glue guns or messing up, lol.
Yep, Rick being naughty with my disco ball ornaments...
The finished products. Mine won the best ornaments, and I got Mac N Cheese as a prize, lol!
Gift Exchange

My Aunt and Uncle's dog, Jinx
Not the greatest picture... our stomachs were SO full by this point, and it shows.

The only picture that my brothers have ever nicely smiled in.
Christmas morning, Rick and I woke up and opened our stockings and presents from each other. Chevy also opened his stocking, and then thought every present was his.
Excuse my beautiful PJs... I was showing Chevy his new U of M collar. He loves it!
Spoiled doggie waiting for a bone.

Christmas pup!
After changing out of our PJs, we went over and ate breakfast with my parents and brothers, and, also, opened presents there.
My brother, Christopher, got a flask with his initials on it, and he freaked out.
Chevy got a kangaroo.
He loves it.
Next, we headed over to Ricky's parents house to open presents with them. Ally got us Casting Crowns tickets for February, and I also got a food processor, which I REALLY wanted!
Rick's parents also gave us some money on an actual money tree! His mom is creative like that.
We also went to Ricky's grandparents for Christmas lunch and back to my parent's for dinner. Now, I have got to STOP eating. I think I've gained 20 pounds in one week. It's not good!
Tomorrow, we are going to visit Jeff, Lauren, Will, and Anna. We were headed there today, but made it about 10 minutes down the snowy roads and decided to wait until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment