Merry Christmas Eve! I am up WAY to early, just like on every holiday. I am like a little kid, I still get too excited about holidays and the plans we have for them, which makes me wake up crazy early. Later, I'll be crabby like a little kid who hasn't gotten enough sleep. Haha just kidding, but seriously... watch out for that.
I keep waiting for Rick to wake up and announce that he has to go snow plowing (his love), because, yes, it snowed here last night. Eww... I guess it can stay for Christmas day, but then it had better melt!

Last night, we went over to my friend Sydney's for the annual cookie decorating party that her family throws every year. It's always SO nice to see them, because they are all freaking awesome. Highlight of my night... my BFF Kaitlyn came home from Texas, and I got to see her last night!!!
I love you, girls! So glad we could get together like old times!
Today, we are headed to my aunt's house in Traverse City for a family Christmas party. Should be fun! Okay, well I have to go to Meijer and grab some chips for the party before all the last-minute-Christmas-shopping-crazies arrive before me.
Have an amazing Christmas Eve, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment