Yesterday, while Rick was at work, I painted the door that leads from our house into the garage. It was originally white, but with 50000 handprints, dirt smears, and puppy paw prints all over it. I wanted to paint it a darker color so I wouldn't have to clean it all the time, and so it would give our newly painted neutral hallway a POP of color. So, I painted it the same color as our kitchen (a dark greenish-turquoise) and I love how it came out. Rick does not love it, but he says he'll get used to it. I will post a before and after picture once we get a silver door knob. Right now the knob is still brass... and it's ugly!
Another thing I did yesterday was, I decided that I was not going to go to school. I consider myself a good student, and this was the first time the whole semester I had skipped. So sue me! In previous semesters you could've found me skipping many many times, lol. Instead of being studious, I made another delicious dinner from SkinnyTaste.com (seriously, check it out). This time it was Baked Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese. For some reason, as I was eating (after I had finished my glass of wine) I just really wanted some beer. Weird, because I HATE beer. Rick grabbed a Miller Lite for me and I drank the entire thing. Then, due to my lack of ANY alcohol tolerance, I was quite tipsy (and acting a fool) and we went to Meijer to return some things. No one allow me to go anywhere like that again. We ended up returning our items, and then, spending just as much money as we had gotten back. I guess cookie dough, MORE beer, and the latest issue of US Weekly are essentials. So, when we got home, Rick pops the top off of one of these...

FOR REAL?
Chevy just laid by my chair in utter dismay.
Morals of my story: I should go to school. Beer actually tastes kinda good (especially ones made with berries), but it makes you really tired... or I'm just really lame!
Sometimes everyone needs an afternoon off! And your dog is so cute!!
ReplyDelete