I don't know if I mentioned anything about this, but on Saturday, Rick and I went to the Michigan game in Ann Arbor and watched the Wolverines kick the crap outta the Minnesota Golden Gophers (what a fierce mascot...). The weather report said it was supposed to be 55 and mostly sunny, so I dressed what I thought was appropriate for that forecast. Turns out the weather man and I were wrong! We tailgated before and after the game and it was FREEZING. I was wishing that I had brought my winter coat (isn't that sad?!). Luckily, Ricky's aunt had her winter coat and an extra one that she let me borrow! During the game it wasn't too bad because we were away from the nasty wind, there was A LOT of body heat in that stadium, and the sun did eventually come out. In fact, I got sunburnt on my face! Oh Michigan weather, how I loathe you! Despite the dumb weather, we did have a lot of fun.

Before the game. We were cold, notice how Sharon is all bundled up!

I made Rick pose with the new, HUGE TV screen.

Me and my cute husband :)

The U of M marching band is awesome. They march in a block M formation, and it is so cool!
Hope you all had a great weekend!
So jealous! You'll probably go to more games than I will this year, haha :) LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteJealous!!!!
ReplyDelete