- Calculating Healthcare Statistics
- Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- Health Information Systems
- Internship Orientation
- Database Software
- Research Methodology
...And you should see my planner from last week and this week! Every space is filled with some kind of homework. My classes are not hard, they're actually pretty easy thus far, but what's with all this extra work?! I'm actually glad I don't have a job right now, because I would be WAY behind on all this stuff. I don't think I've taken a shower before 2 p.m. in the last month. Not because I've been sleeping in forever, but because I have been doing homework every morning! In the middle of all of this work, I'm supposed to be working on my poor excuse for a resume that is due on the 24th of this month and I'm supposed to have an internship lined up for next semester by November 4th. One month from today. Why can't they just place us in facilities for our internships? Why do we have to set them up ourselves? I'm dreading the next two semesters. I won't have a lot of classes, but I will have a 6 week internship and a 10 week internship. For some reason, I'm just not looking forward to them!
I know life could be A LOT harder, but I am seriously ready to graduate. 10 more months. 10 more months. I'll just keep telling myself that. COME ON AUGUST!!
You can do it friend! I'm thinking about you! xoxox p.s. coming home Dec 21-Jan 3! can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete