Sorry about the lack of updates! I have been all consumed by school lately, it seems. Anyway, I don't really have any interesting stories or updates about my life (I know, hallelujah!), I just wanted to talk about my second favorite season... fall! Fall is now upon us Michiganders and as much as I love summer, I really do like this season too! I get very excited for all of the season's new clothes (boots, scarves, sweaters, jeans) and these things as well...

Mmm... my fall fav. I wish I still worked at Starbucks so I could get these for free everyday. $4 per drink is too crazy for me to get one daily!

Apple Orchards and Honeycrisp Apples (YUM!) In fact, I got some at Meijer today, they're soooo worth the $7 for 5 apples!

Homemade Caramel Apples!

Carving pumpkins! This was mine a few years back... I don't even like cats.
Oh, and fall TV is back on!
I had never even heard about this show until today, but I'm now hooked!

Oh, and I am just waiting for this one! I don't care what anyone says, I love the Kardashians.
Looks like my DVR is going to be working overtime for the next few months!
So, even though it gets cold this time of year, I love it. Basically, the only reason to not like fall is because it leads into winter, and winter in Michigan is gross.




No comments:
Post a Comment