Thursday, October 20, 2011

Busy Busy!

I've been extremely busy lately. Last weekend, I went with my aunts, mom, and cousin to the Michael Jackson Immortal Cirque tour in Detroit. It was a Cirque Du Soleil show done to Michael Jackson's music. We all loved it! If I ever get the chance to see Cirque Du Soleil again, I will! We also went to the Howell outlets, IKEA, and Somerset Mall to shop. I got a nice new desk at IKEA... I love it. On Monday, I had an interview for an internship (a Medical Record Abstractor) at Advantage Health (they're affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital). The interview went really well. The girl I interviewed with called and left me a message yesterday saying that she wants me to call her back on Monday to talk about the position, so hopefully, that means I got it! Keep your fingers crossed for me! Not much else is happening with me, except for group projects in most of my classes that are keeping me super busy and semi-stressed out. Luckily, I got placed in good groups, which is shocking, since I'm usually stuck with the slackers. I hope you are all doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment