Saturday, August 6, 2011

No mocking me. I'm obsessed with my dog.

My dog is my child right now, and for those who think that is weird... I don't care! I knew the day we got him that I would become obsessed with his cute little face. I basically love all dogs (except stupid little yippie ones. I'm a big dog kinda girl), but mine is far superior than most. I'm sure those of you with an unbiased opinion will beg to differ, but I love him!! Someday I'll be one of those crazy picture taking moms who follow their kids around 24/7 with a camera! My motto is "we have to document our lives"! I love looking back on pictures and am so glad I have soo many memories saved forever... and a good camera to save them with! Anyway... I just want to share some comical pictures of Chevy taken a few days ago.

He loves to swim with a noodle. I'm pretty sure he thinks he is a person.

Just floating around the pool

Sometimes he drives me nuts (just like my someday human children will do, i'm sure), but when he gets in his cuddly moods, it seriously melts my heart!!

This was taken yesterday on the way up to the cottage... he has discovered the sunroof and all of the incredible smells blowing in the wind at 60 mph!

Having a dog is like always having a friend around (Except you don't get annoyed with them like you would if your friends were always around. No offense friends, I love you guys, and you know what I mean!) I'd be so bored if I was always alone all day without Chevy. I might go shopping a lot more too, and that would be bad, because I already have a problem with that. Okay, I have no clue what I'm typing anymore. Moral of the story= if you don't have a dog, you're missing out!

2 comments:

  1. You get your love of doggies from your aunt Shresh, for sure! :) Chevy really is human! He looks like an Alpaca in the sunroof picture though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, I know how you feel! Also, Chevy likes to watch Phantom of the Opera with me :)

    ReplyDelete