Yesterday, my puppy turned 1 year old! I feel like we just got him (even though he is 48 lbs heavier than he was the day we got him... he is 60 lbs now...)! I've noticed over the past couple weeks that he has been getting calmer, but maybe it's just me. I haven't seen him jump up on anyone lately, and when we come home from work or school he doesn't jump up on us either. The only time he hasn't been calm is around other dogs. We're working on that. He has also been listening to me better. Yesterday at my parent's house he was about to run out into the road to go see two little girls across the street (there were cars coming both ways and I freaked out!) and I yelled (bloody murder) "CHEVY, COME!" and he halted in his tracks and came right back to me.
Anyway, I can't believe he is a year old and yep, he is still the cutest dog ever. To prove it, here are some pictures:

The day we met him :)

All grown up!
Happy Birthday Chev-Chev!


No comments:
Post a Comment