Monday, May 2, 2011

Road Trippin'



This past weekend, Rick and I made a road trip to Cleveland to see Jeff, Lauren, Will, and Anna. We had a great time playing euchre, going to the zoo, eating at (MY FAVORITE!) The Cheesecake Factory, going to their awesome church, and getting some sweets at the "Chocolate Doughnut Store!" (Dunkin Doughnuts) as Will calls it.

I took some really cool pictures at the zoo. It was the first time I had the chance to really use my new zoom lens I got for Christmas. I loved how these turned out.


Two cutest boys

Lets all look over our right shoulder... hehe

Will's favorite goat, the one with the beard

Will rode on Jeff's shoulders and gripped his face/chin, it was funny

He was telling me "AWW" cuz we thought the Polar Bear was cute

This really weird looking bear reminded me of Baloo from the Jungle Book

We had such a good time and didn't want to leave so soon! Thanks again for having us, Lauren and Jeff!!

My little stick-eating boy was a good boy while we were away

Oh, and you may have heard a little(sense the sarcasm) news story that Osama Bin Laden was killed on Sunday. Usually I would not be happy that some one died, but in this case I AM!! Makes me proud to be an American (where at least I know I'm freeeeee... okay I won't sing the song).

No comments:

Post a Comment