I just watched the Royal Wedding! Not live, of course, since I would have had to wake up at 4a.m. for that! Thank goodness for DVR. I'm really glad I got to watch it, it's a moment of history. I really cannot imagine what was going through Kate Middleton's head this morning. I would have been a nervous wreck and she was so well composed. I don't know how she did it!

Wasn't her dress GORGEOUS?! As you all may know, I LOVE lace wedding dresses. She looked amazing and not overly made up, which was nice to see.

They kissed twice on the Buckingham Palace balcony. I guess this is the first time a royal couple has ever kissed two times, usually they only kiss once. It was really cute.
Anyway, this kind of thing is always fascinating to me. Speaking of fascinating... I wish I lived in London so I could pull off a Fascinator! Some of them are so weird looking, but some are so pretty!
So weird.
Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment