Long story... but I am able to work until the end of this month. Apparently my manager was supposed to know this but no one told him. I have this entire week off though, since I was supposed to be jobless right now. I'm thankful for one more month.
On Saturday, all my work friends still got together for a "staying" party. It was really fun and they gave me a cute "going away" card with notes from everyone. They were soo sweet! I took a few pictures... but you really don't want to see them, trust me. They are not cute.
This, on the other hand, is THE CUTEST!!!!!! Even if I have the worst day ever, this little guy can make it all better by just looking at me. I love him to pieces!!!
"I see you taking pictures of my through the window, Mom."
"I always have to sit still for the dumb camera."
"Maybe if I let her take this picture of me, she'll take me for a WALK!"
No comments:
Post a Comment