Saturday, April 23, 2011

I am officially jobless as of last Sunday :(

I already miss it, but I'm kind of glad to be at home. It's nice not to have to worry about Starbucks drama. Having said that, I was pretty bored this past week! I've kind of been looking at some jobs online, but I'm not sure I want to start applying. I was looking forward to having my summer freedom (except for the fact that I am taking a bunch of classes.. erg).

Anyway, I'm sick of talking about that stuff.

In other news... tomorrow is Easter and we will be going to church in the morning and then over to my parents (yes, my mommy still gives me an Easter basket) , and to Rick's parents for our Easter feast. Next weekend, we are going to visit Lauren, Jeff, Will, and Anna in Cleveland. Yay, we are super excited to see them :)

Other than that, not much else is happening around here. Hence, the lack of blog posts. Chevy has been pretty naughty lately. He chewed a hole in the wall in the living room when we were gone yesterday. We brought over a huge kennel for him to stay in when we leave from now on. He's not going to be happy with that, but he has to learn how to behave! I still feel bad though.

Have a great Easter, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment