Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One last "HOORAH"!

So, this week is my last week at Starbucks. My last shift is on Saturday morning and I have a feeling it may be a little emotional. Most people would probably think I'm a big baby, but I can't believe how wonderful my friends there are, especially after these few weeks. Many of them have called partner resources and have e-mailed letters to "big wigs" just to voice their concerns on this whole situation, even though they knew it would probably not make a difference in the end. They just willingly did those things for me, I didn't even ask them to. That's true friendship if you ask me. I really hope to stay friends with many of them for a long time!!

Saturday night, a bunch of us from the store are going to Rio Grand for dinner and drinks and I am SO looking forward to it! It's like one last "HOORAH" for me to get to hang out with everyone outside of the store. I promise I will take pictures! I haven't even picked up my camera for a few months... sad.

Other than what is going on at work, not much else has been happening. I am doing really well in my classes right now, so I'm happy about that. I'm also signed up for full loads of summer and fall classes. I basically won't have any breaks from school until next summer, when I FINALLY graduate!!!! It will be very worth it in the end, I'm hoping!

Rick and Chevy are doing great. Chevy got neutered (finally!) last week and he doesn't seem to be phased by it. We are still so in love with him, he is our baby!

I hope you all have a good week, I'll let you know how Saturday goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment