Monday, April 25, 2011

I can almost smell summer


It is supposed to rain here all week long. Michigan is soo dreary from October-May, it stinks. The summer almost makes up for that though because it's usually gorgeous here in the summertime. I feel like it is almost summer (even though it's definitely not) because my semester finals are next week. I am taking three summer classes though, so it won't be much of a break for me.

Here are some summer things I am looking forward to like crazy:

Boat rides with this puppy (Bailey, who just had a second leg surgery :( Hopefully he gets better so he can swim!) and my puppy!!

Bonfires with my weirdo husband and friends

Annual Beaver Island trip!

Jetskiing (and pretty much everything else at the cottage!)

I can't wait to semi-relax and enjoy NICE WEATHER (I hope!)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment