Tuesday, March 1, 2011

23

Tomorrow is my 23rd Birthday! Does anyone else feel like years are FLYING by? Two years ago, I was in Florida celebrating my 21st and it feels like I was just there (I wish it were true!). I'm not incredibly excited about turning 23 (it's not exactly a milestone birthday) but I'm excited for what we have planned for it! Tomorrow night I'm going to see the musical Grease at DeVos. It's my b-day present from Rick's parents and I can't wait! This weekend just me and Rick are going away cuz I told him all I want for my birthday is to go shopping. We were going to go to Chicago, but it is just too expensive... so we are going to Detroit instead. Well, we are going to Birch Run on Saturday and staying the night in Troy so we can go to Somerset on Sunday. I can't wait to go to P.F. Changs, although it is my second choice for birthday dinner, with Cheesecake Factory being my first (but they don't have one in Michigan!). I'm really looking forward to our trip, I have a feeling Rick is going to have a BLAST *sarcastic* because he LOVES *sarcastic again* shopping!

I have really been slacking on the picture-taking lately, which is why there are no pictures in this post! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment