Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday's Random Ramblings

I don't really have much to blog about, but I feel like typing for some reason :)

I'm currently sitting in my bed (yes, it's almost 11 a.m. but I am showered and dressed!) watching TV. The left side of my mouth is finally becoming un-numbed from my 8 a.m. dentist appointment. I had to get a filling, so that sucked, and now my mouth hurts.

We didn't really do too much this weekend. Last night was the Superbowl and we watched it over at Rick's parents' house. I'd have to say that the best part of the Superbowl was the full 1 hour episode of GLEE that was on right after! For some reason, I just can't get into professional football. College football is much more interesting to me, probably because they don't get paid, they just play for the love of the game.

Chevy is 6 months old now and weighs 50 lbs. We have signed him up to get neutered this month, now we're waiting for the neutering place to call us back so we can make an appointment. We're not getting it done at our normal vet, because they quoted us $350 for neutering and microchipping (HOLY COW!)... at the place we are going to it's $65 for both. It's a really nice place in Grand Rapids called C-Snip. We know many people who have had their pets done there and they do a very clean, good job.

Anyway, I had better get up and do something... like homework. I have class tonight at 6, blah. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment