Monday, March 7, 2011

Shop til you DROP!

This weekend my husband and I shopped til we dropped (which, for Rick, was about 15 minutes)! We went to Birch Run... that was a bust, but Somerset Collection in Troy was awesome. There's nothing like having a three story mall to explore! I got some cute things there. We stayed overnight at a pretty nice hotel, they had complimentary dinner (with three drinks per person) and complimentary breakfast. We also ate at two of my favorites, California Pizza Kitchen and P.F. Changs. Soo delicious! I think I am still full. There was just one little mishap that happened over the weekend... RICK FORGOT HIS WALLET AT HOME (purposely or mistakenly?)! So he basically drove to Detroit and home with no license (he won't let me drive, even though I am a GREAT driver!). Okay, so when he did let me drive I cut someone off and ran a stop sign within two minutes... unfamiliar territory, what can I say? We were very happy to come home and pick up our pup, who stayed at my parents' house overnight. We brought him home and he was SOOO TIRED, he wouldn't move from his bed or open his eyes.
Rick carried him into the living room and this was the result...

Passed out!

I love my cuddly doggie

Apparently my dad took him for a few walks and a run in the woods... more exercise than he can take! I think Chevy likes my dad more than he likes Rick and I. I'm pretty sure my dad feels the same way about him! They are BFFs. It was a great weekend, thank you Rick for putting up with two full days of shopping. You are a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment