Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Blizzard of 2011

I don't know if I've ever seen so much snow here (yes, in West Michigan)! I know that I've never seen so much snowfall in one night, that's for sure! As of 7 am this morning we got 13 inches and it didn't stop til around noon, either! I'm not sure what the total accumulation was, but they were calling for 16 inches. I worked last night and we got to close down the store at 7pm. That was awesome! This morning I was supposed to work at 6 am, but we didn't even open until 8. I'm happy I got to sleep in but we were so DEAD at Starbucks today. Let's just say it's been a LONG day.

The radar last night at 7:30 p.m.


Last night, Chevy came in from being outside for only 2 minutes and he was full of snow.

Pretty trees in my backyard this afternoon

He LOVES the snow

It's soo deep that Chevy can't walk through the snow. He has to do leaps and bounds through it :)

He also loves to stick his entire head down into the snow...

Haha

The result of sticking his head in the snow

Our back deck was basically buried in snow. I couldn't even tell where the stairs were!

Our road with mountains of snow after being plowed

So I don't think I'll be doing much of anything tonight, except maybe a little homework and studying. I hope everyone else survived the Blizzard of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment