Our first 3 weeks (almost) of marriage have been wonderful! Two days after we got back from Florida, we went to a tree farm and cut down our own Christmas tree (well, Rick cut, I watched!). Of course, we took Chevy with us too. Speaking of Chev, he absolutely loves the snow and comes inside from the backyard with snow covering his entire nose almost every time I let him out. It's annoying to have to towel off his face all the time, but I'll have to admit, his snow-covered face is adorable. Anywhoo, back to the Christmas tree... we went out and bought a bunch of decorations and also used some of our own to decorate it. I LOVE the way our Christmas decor looks, it makes the house feel so festive.
Snowy nose
Picking out the perfect tree!
Puppy getting his first Christmas tree
Why, hello
Posing by the tree
Nativity
Our front door with Chevy's stocking and reindeer mat
U of M singing snowman :)
Our tree is awesome!
Santa Paws
(this was taken at the beginning of last month, which is why he looks way smaller in this than the other pictures!)
Anyway, as you can see, we are super excited for the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment